What Personal information does content.scienceofecd.com/mbaccess/ gather?
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our website, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses the scienceofecd.com/mbaccess/ Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; computer and connection information, such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Website, including date and time; cookie number; and pages you viewed or searched for.
- We collect your latitude and longitude location to determine if you are within the province of MB. We do not store your location information.
- The server keeps access logs, but this information is not personally identifiable.
What are Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser, to enable our systems to recognize your browser type.
- The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of our features, and we recommend you leave them turned on.
Does content.scienceofecd.com/mbaccess/ share the information it receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we’re NOT in the business of selling it to others.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with our affiliated businesses. In some cases, we operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines jointly with these businesses.
- Agents: We employ Google Analytics, which is a third party service that tracks page views, and actions on the site. No personal information is being tracked.
- Protection of scienceofecd.com/mbaccess/ and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or apply other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Scienceofecd.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit-risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you enter.